Tuesday 25 March 2014

Blog Banners♥

So basically, im going to show you guys all the blog banners ive ever made ehehe c':
 
Soo this is the first one, I remember that I spent literallys weeks on this, because I was so dumb, I didn't even realise you could put my moviestar together in different outfits on an artbook and take a pic. No, what I did was go to my room and take 10 different pictures and put them together on paint LMAOO.

Okay this is the next one, I actually quite like it still tbh, it probably needs a bit more writing on it, but actually, I think it would be fine as a blog banner still aha

Aw,i really liked this banner!;)<3 It was so cute and pink, I gave my blog like a pink makeover I think, this was my banner for agessssssssssssssssssssss....

Then I gave it a black and white makeover, but tbh I think this banner has TOO much writing on it XD I tried to look cool by making an account on every single msp but it kinda failed as I cant speak most of those languages xDD

Now heres the banner I have now, I really love this banner, it has information on, but not TOO much, and it has two pictures on of my moviestar, so not TOO much;)

As you can see ive defiantly learnt from the past to come up with my banner, so I hope you have got some inspiration from my banners, you could follow my advise and make one for yourself;)

No comments:

Post a Comment